New! Connect with TourGuide Solutions' first hands-free, mobile computing device from RealWear. Ideal for industrial and/or mobile environments, RealWear makes it easy for teams to communicate and follow digital workflow.
Applications include service, training, site walks, and accessing digital workflow processes. Device options include the standard and the intrinsically safe
RealWear can be set up quickly and easily using Microsoft Teams or Cisco Webex for remote communications running on an Android platform. There are more than 200 software partners specific to industry, safety and service that can be integrated into the solution with applications to improve processes and create efficiencies.
HMT-1Z1 Intrinsically Safe Edition
- Workers can easily take pictures of procedures with a few simple voice commands, even in loud environments.
- Engineers and inspectors can quickly take photos of every part of a job inspection while performing the task at hand.
- All workers can easily take pictures and capture and share video for interpretation by experienced workers at headquarters.
- Equipment Repair
- Workers can gain access to remote experts help troubleshoot and get machines back online faster.
- Reduce Travel
- Save time, money and improve customer service levels by instantly connecting with customers or service technicians.
- Remote Training
- One remote trainer can mentor a team of new trainees without requiring them to be onsite.
- Field Service
- View location-based, contextually relevant data in the field in real-time.
- Real Time Data
- Safely access cloud data without the use of your hands.
- Information In-Situ
- QR codes make it easy to access data sources and analytics for specific equipment can be viewed in context.
- Quick Reference
- Hands free digital documents in-situ are powerful when referenced during the completion of a task without distracting a technician from performing the work at hand.
- Time on Task
- Voice is another set of hands freeing a technician to apply information from a document to current task without losing focus.
- Work Instructions
- Viewing instructions and following step by step as the procedure is completed increases time needed to complete and reduces errors.
Use voice-driven data entry to complete actions and easily capture photos and videos to log steps as tasks are completed.
- Work Instructions
Easily access instructions to stay on track and follow along while performing work, reducing errors and increasing quality.
- Easily access photos and videos for training & reference during workflow steps.